In exciting time news, the Blackshaw Arts Hour will be moving slots on Wandsworth Radio – we’ll now be airing on Tuesdays at midnight (i.e. the midnight between Tues and Weds!). We’re hoping to welcome new listeners amongst shift workers and insomniacs.
As always though, the show is available as a podcast to listen to, anytime you damn well please!
In this episode, Ellie and Matt are in the studio, and the following is jam-packed, and headed to your ear holes:
- Review of Darren Aronofsky’s film, ‘Mother!’
- The concluding convo about ‘Angels in America’ at the National (with Sinead!)
- Excitement builds for this year’s Scare Slam, and we take a look back at last year’s terror extravaganza
- Discussion of the current environment for female playwrights in London
- Chat about other ladies in the theatre world (including the RSC’s upcoming all-female Director lineup, and the casting of a lady in the role of ‘Bobby’ in ‘Company’).
Come on in, the podcasting water is lovely…
[podbean resource=”episode=gmtuj-76e457″ type=”audio-rectangle” height=”100″ skin=”1″ btn-skin=”107″ share=”1″ fonts=”Helvetica” auto=”0″ download=”0″ rtl=”0″]
Victoria Sadler Article
2016 Scare Slam
Casting a woman as ‘Bobby’ in ‘Company’
London Horror Festival 2017
Scare Slam 2017 Tickets