- Matt reviews Ant Man & The Wasp/The Spy Who Dumped Me
- The Scare Slam – it’s a-comin’! Apply to take part. Tickets now on sale.
- We play a taste of what you can expect from the Scare Slam – a piece from last year’s show, The Fatberg of Whitechapel by Reece Connolly
- We chat about Blackshaw’s mates, Non Zero One and their brilliant project, Put Her Forward
- It’s that time again – Victoria Sadler’s round up of female playwrights at off-west end London theatres this year (Spoiler – representation is still a bit rubbish, boo!)
- The penultimate episode of Black Shuck – Art and Martha heard a seal, and then a pair of glowing, spooky, eyes appeared – but turned out to be the lights of the boat – drop off secured, Martha was left alone…until the dog turned up…so where is Art? And is that dog, just a normal dog?!
Listen to the podcast here:
Ant Man & The Wasp – https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5095030/?ref_=nv_sr_1
The Spy Who Dumped Me – https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6663582/?ref_=nv_sr_1
The Scare Slam Tickets – http://bit.ly/ScareSlam2018
The Scare Slam, apply to take part – http://blackshawonline.com/whats-on/
Non Zero One: Put Her Forward – http://putherforward.com/ and http://www.nonzeroone.com/projects/put-her-forward/
Victoria Sadler: 2018 Theatre in Review: Challenges for Female Playwrights Continues – http://www.victoriasadler.com/2018-theatre-in-review-challenges-for-female-playwrights-continues/