Can you make Twitter sing? Are you organised, enthusiastic, and looking to take ownership of a company Facebook account? We’re looking for someone to look after our social media here at Blackshaw, and make their mark online. Take a look at our work on our website and see if we might be the company for you. There’s also this handy blog post that tells you why you should join us.
Please note: This role is voluntary, part-time and UNPAID. We’re very flexible and work around company members’ availability.
Let us know if you’re interested by sending a copy of your CV and a covering note to say why you think you’d like to work with us, and we’ll set up an informal meeting with you.
– Helping to develop content for social media posting with our Publicity, Press and Marketing (PPM) Manager
– Writing copy for, and programming, tweets and facebook posts
– Writing occasional blog posts for the Blackshaw blog
– Responding as Blackshaw, to tweets and comments/posts on Facebook
– Supporting the PPM Manager with the development of Blackshaw’s voice and presence online
What you can get from working with us:
– Attend super fun events and theatrical productions
– Receive mentoring from professionals in the team to expand your expertise in your field of interest
– Shadow other Blackshaw team members to gain new skills, experience, and expertise in other areas of work
– Optional: Contribute as a co-host or content producer for the company’s weekly radio show, the Blackshaw Arts Hour
– Get to meet lots of lovely theatre people